Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g raw beetroots, peeled and cut in pieces
- 100 g potatoes, peeled and cut in pieces
- 1 Tbsp vegetable stock paste (see tips)
- 500 g water
- 1 cucumber, cut in pieces
- 1 - 2 spring onions, trimmed and cut in pieces
- 250 g natural yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice, plus extra to taste
- 100 g water, chilled
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground white pepper, to taste
- 100 g natural yoghurt
- 1 - 2 Tbsp creamed horseradish
- 1 - 1 ½ Tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 631 kJ / 150 kcal
- 8 g
- 16 g
- 4 g