Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 190 g pistachio nuts, unsalted, shelled
- 800 g water
- 500 g fresh green peas
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g cucumber, cut in pieces
- 50 g bread, torn in pieces
- 100 g extra virgin olive oil
- 40 g sherry vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp Greek yoghurt, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 2826 kJ / 676 kcal
- 19 g
- 24 g
- 54 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Celeriac, Roasted Hazelnut and Truffle Soup
Italian Sausage and Orzo Soup
Pea and Mint Soup (TM6)
Red Pepper and Tomato Soup (TM5)