Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 100 g leeks, white part only, cut in pieces
- 120 g fennel, cut in pieces
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only, to taste
- 50 g salted butter, diced
- 100 g dry white wine
- 350 g cooked, peeled chestnuts
- 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 800 g water
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1282 kJ / 306 kcal
- 4.9 g
- 33.8 g
- 11.9 g