Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach and Parmesan Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 70 g leeks, sliced (5 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 250 g potatoes, peeled, diced (1 cm)
- 650 g water
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 250 g fresh spinach leaves
- 40 g double cream
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- baguette, sliced, toasted, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1899 kJ / 453 kcal
- 15 g
- 52 g
- 20 g