Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g Gruyère cheese, cut in pieces
- 500 g onions, cut in halves
- 30 g olive oil
- 20 g butter
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 2 tsp plain flour (10 g)
- 900 g water
- 1 stock cube (for 0.5 l), chicken or beef
- 12 slices baguette, slightly stale, or other crusty bread
- per 1 portion
- 1255 kJ / 300 kcal
- 10 g
- 29 g
- 13 g