Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 320 g cucumbers (approx. 3), cut in pieces
- 90 g onions
- 30 g butter
- 500 g water
- 1 Tbsp vegetable stock paste (see Tips), to taste
- 1 sprig fresh dill, leaves only
- 200 g potatoes, peeled and cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp raw sugar (optional)
g whipping cream
or 100 g natural yoghurt
- per 1 portion
- 849 kJ / 202 kcal
- 3.2 g
- 11.4 g
- 15.6 g
- 2.2 g
Spinach and Parmesan Soup
Broccoli and stilton soup
Chickpea soup with spinach
Mushroom and Cannellini Bean Soup
Spinach and Potato Soup with Savoury Egg Custard
Spinach and Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
Beetroot Gazpacho With Horseradish Créme
1h 40 min
Green Bean Casserole
1h 30 min
Cream of Tomato Soup with Carrot and Squash, Honey Mustard Salmon with Rice
Beetroot Soup, Horseradish Dumplings
1h 15 min
Broccoli And Blue Cheese Soup
Green Goodness Soup