Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asparagus Stem Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g asparagus stems, woody ends, cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 600 g water, boiling
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin only
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for serving
- 200 g potatoes, peeled and diced (2 cm)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra for serving
- 50 g double cream, plus extra for serving
- per 1 portion
- 884 kJ / 213 kcal
- 4.2 g
- 13.9 g
- 14.8 g
Almond Cauliflower Cream Soup with Herb Oil and Crispy Flatbread
Beetroot Soup with Herb Dumplings
1h 10 min
Creamy Pea Soup with Serrano Chips
Roasted Pumpkin Soup with Orange