Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asparagus, Parmesan Rice and Lemon Sabayon Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1200 g water
- 1 tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 200 g basmati rice
- 500 - 700 g green asparagus, woody ends removed
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
Lemon Sabayon Sauce
- 4 egg yolks
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 10 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 1685 kJ / 403 kcal
- 13 g
- 41 g
- 20 g
- 3.2 g