Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g olive oil
- 20 g lemon juice
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tsp harissa paste
- 1 Tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 2 poussins (approx. 400 g each)
- 20 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus extra for garnish
- 40 g dried apricots
- 40 g dried prunes, stones removed
- 25 g pine nuts, lightly toasted in a dry pan
- 50 g raisins
- 1000 g water
- 120 g quinoa grains
- per 1 portion
- 5977 kJ / 1429 kcal
- 110 g
- 73.1 g
- 77.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Slow-cooked Chicken in Red Pepper Sauce with Rice
4h 45 min
Slow-cooked Creamy Turkey Stew with Mushrooms
Slow-cooked Lamb Curry with Cucumber Mint Couscous
Slow-cooked Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
3h 40 min