Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 shallots, halved (approx. 30 g)
- 5 g olive oil plus 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp cognac
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns
- 300 g sour cream
- butter, for greasing
- 400 g peeled, raw prawns
- 3 pinches fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 2 egg yolks, from large eggs
- per 1 portion
- 908 kJ / 217 kcal
- 13.6 g
- 2.7 g
- 16.9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Baked Oatmeal Niçoise
Three Course Meal for Two: Vegetable Soup, Baked Chicken Casserole with Rice, Steamed Cinnamon Apple
Risotto for One