Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mixed Seafood Risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1500 g water
- 2 fish stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
- 60 g shallot, halved
- 80 g unsalted butter, cut in pieces
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 640 g risotto rice (e.g. Carnaroli, Arborio, 14-15 minutes cooking time)
- 120 g dry white wine
- 1 - 2 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 200 g squid, raw, cleaned, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 200 g sea bass fillets, skinless, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 400 g fresh tuna, skinless fillets, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 160 g large raw prawns, peeled
- 2 lemons, juice only
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1613 kJ / 385.5 kcal
- 29.8 g
- 24.8 g
- 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.5 g
- 0.6 g
- 739.9 mg
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
1h 15 min
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello