Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut in pieces
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 carrot, cut in pieces
- 2 celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 100 g pumpkin, cubed (2-3 cm)
- 150 g French green lentils, soaked overnight and drained
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 600 g water
- 2 Tbsp vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 250 g chorizo, sliced (1 cm)
- 4 slices bread (example sourdough), each slice cut into 3 strips
- 12 slices pancetta
- per 1 portion
- 1384 kJ / 329 kcal
- 21 g
- 22 g
- 16 g
- 30 mg
- 6.9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Creamy Vegan Broccoli and Cheese Soup
1h 15 min
Celeriac, Roasted Hazelnut and Truffle Soup
Italian Sausage and Orzo Soup
4h 15 min