Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 80 g celeriac, cut in pieces
- 200 g potatoes, cut in pieces
- 20 g oil
- 100 g leeks, sliced (5 mm)
- 900 g water
- 250 g green lentils, dried, rinsed
- 20 g tomato purée
- 1 tsp sugar
- 120 g pancetta, diced
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 30 g cider vinegar
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- per 1 portion
- 1821 kJ / 435 kcal
- 23.1 g
- 47.1 g
- 17.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Judías verdes al vapor con pollo en salsa y cacahuetes
Habas guisadas a la portuguesa
Fondue a la cerveza con mostaza y salchichas
Fondue de queso manchego y cebolletas