Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g fresh baby spinach
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 70 g red onions, quartered
- 70 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, halved
- 2 tins lentils, rinsed, drained (2 x 400 g)
- 150 - 250 g water
- 500 g pork fillet, trimmed, sliced 1 cm
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra for seasoning pork
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning pork
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- per 1 portion
- 1547 kJ / 370 kcal
- 35.2 g
- 14.9 g
- 18.9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Spring Green Broth with Lamb Meatballs
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta