Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 10 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 500 g lamb mince, broken in pieces
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp tomato purée
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 160 - 180 g grilled aubergine slices, in oil, drained (1 x 250 g jar), sliced if large
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 4 - 6 wholemeal pitta breads (see tip)
- 150 g feta cheese, crumbled
- per 1 portion
- 2616 kJ / 625 kcal
- 39 g
- 45 g
- 30 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
Dukkah Lamb Meatballs with Quinoa and Yoghurt Sauce