Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g olive oil
- 300 - 350 g aubergines, diced (3-4 cm), (1 large)
- 200 g red peppers, cut in eighths (approx. 2 peppers)
- 120 g red onions, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g celery, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 150 g ripe tomatoes, diced
- 40 g pickled capers, drained
- 40 g green olives, pitted
- 200 g passata
- 50 g red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 10 fresh basil leaves, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 515 kJ / 123 kcal
- 2.1 g
- 14 g
- 6.5 g