Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g fresh clams, cleaned
- 800 g water, plus extra for clams
- 1 - 2 tsp salt, to taste, plus extra for clams
- 300 g raw prawns, unpeeled
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 150 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 150 g green peppers, cut in pieces
- 70 g olive oil
- 150 g white wine
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 pinch saffron
- 350 g short grain rice (e.g. paella rice) (see tip)
- 50 g orange juice, freshly squeezed
- per 1 portion
- 1920 kJ / 459 kcal
- 25 g
- 53 g
- 15 g