Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Couscous with Chicken and Lamb
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 200 g onions, quartered
- 400 g lamb shoulder, preferably bone-in (see tip), cut in pieces (4 cm x 4 cm)
- 3 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 40 g olive oil
- 400 g carrots, cut in pieces (approx. 1.5 cm)
- 250 g turnips, cut in 6 or 8 pieces (depending on size)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 900 g water
- 300 g chicken breasts, skinless, cut in fine strips (approx. 2 cm long)
- 6 spicy sausages (e.g. merguez) (optional)
- 400 g courgettes, sliced (approx. 1.5 cm)
- 350 g couscous, medium grain
- 70 g raisins
- 350 g tinned chick peas, drained
- 1 - 2 tsp harissa paste
- per 1 portion
- 3753 kJ / 900 kcal
- 51 g
- 70 g
- 43 g
- 11.7 g
Salmon with Mango Sauce, Flat Green Beans and Carrots
Fish and potatoes with tomato sauce
Allergen Friendly Crispy Chicken Goujons
Tuna Meatballs with Tomato Sauce - Polpette di tonno con salsa di pomodoro
1h 45 min