Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Piri Piri Chicken with Pickled Curry Beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 chicken legs, skin on and with bone in
- 250 g onions, quartered
- 8 garlic cloves
- 200 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1 - 1 ½ Tbsp chilli sauce, to taste
- 2 Tbsp dried oregano
- 130 g olive oil
- 250 g fresh green beans, topped and tailed, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 90 g white wine vinegar
- 80 g sugar
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 tsp cornmeal, finely ground
- 2 Tbsp water
- per 1 portion
- 3327 kJ / 795 kcal
- 39 g
- 32 g
- 55 g
- 3.7 g