Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rice Salad with Eggs and Tuna
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1200 g water
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 250 g long grain rice (12-16 minutes cooking time)
- 2 medium eggs
- 120 g carrots, cut in small cubes
- 280 g courgettes, cut in small cubes
- 100 g frozen green peas
- 200 g tinned tuna in oil (weight includes oil), drained and flaked
- 100 g olives, pitted, whole or chopped (black or green)
- 15 - 20 g pickled gherkins, sliced
- 1 sprig fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 - 2 tsp vinegar (optional)
- 7 cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- per 1 portion
- 2027 kJ / 485 kcal
- 21 g
- 59 g
- 18 g
- 6 g