Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 cod fillets (approx. 700-800 g)
- 1 tsp harissa sauce (see tip)
- 2 tsp ras el hanout (see tip)
- 2 tsp lemon-salt paste (see tip)
- 1 ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 ½ Tbsp olive oil
- 200 g red peppers, quartered
- 250 g yellow peppers, quartered
- 200 g green peppers, quartered
- 250 g couscous
- 290 g water
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 250 g liquid fish stock
- 200 g red peppers, cut in large pieces
- ¼ tsp brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 2054 kJ / 492 kcal
- 43 g
- 57 g
- 10 g
- 13 g
Alternative recipesShow all
1h 15 min
Cod with citrus butter
Fish and potatoes with tomato sauce