Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon and Asparagus Rice Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 200 g sour cream
- 30 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp pickled capers, drained
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
Rice and Salmon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp mixed peppercorns
- 2 lemons, thin peelings of skin only
- 60 g spring onions, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g fresh parsley, leaves and tender stems, cut in pieces
- 60 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 250 g white long grain rice
- 1150 g water
- 250 g asparagus, woody ends removed, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 1 lemon, sliced (5 mm)
- 680 g fresh salmon fillets, skinless
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill leaves
- per 1 portion
- 1885 kJ / 450 kcal
- 29 g
- 35 g
- 21 g
Layered Salmon and Avocado Terrine
3h 35 min
Quinoa Salad with Butternut Squash, Spinach and Pomegranate
Courgette and Carrot Quinoa Salad
1h 35 min
Potato Salad with Quail Eggs, Capers and Anchovies