Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pollock with Potatoes, Savoy Cabbage and Citrus Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 600 - 700 g potatoes, cut in cubes (3 cm)
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika, sweet
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 600 g pollock fillets, cut in cubes (3 cm)
- 250 g savoy cabbage, shredded (1 cm)
- 100 g cream cheese
- 2 - 3 oranges, juice (200 g) plus thin peelings of ½ orange
- 15 g cornflour
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- per 1 portion
- 1785 kJ / 427 kcal
- 33.4 g
- 38.2 g
- 15.6 g
Salmon in mushroom cream sauce with potatoes
Steamed smoked haddock with new potatoes and spinach
Cream of Tomato Soup with Carrot and Squash, Honey Mustard Salmon with Rice
Minted Lamb Casserole with Steamed Vegetables