Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken and Vegetable Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 250 g carrots, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 150 g celery stalks, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 150 g leeks, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 cooked whole chicken
- 100 g pearl barley, rinsed
- 1500 g water, cold
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 438 kJ / 105 kcal
- 9.7 g
- 11.5 g
- 2.2 g
Hot and Sour Prawn Soup
Curried Sweet Potato Soup
Sweet Potato, Red Pepper and Cannellini Bean Soup
Tom Yum with Prawns