Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Tikka Flatbreads
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp for frying
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp caster sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 100 g double cream
- 500 g chicken thighs, skinless, boneless, diced (2 cm)
- 4 naan breads (see tip)
- 1 red onion, sliced (5 mm)
- 100 g natural yoghurt
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 3644 kJ / 870 kcal
- 41 g
- 81 g
- 40.2 g
Pulled Pork Rolls
Roasted Marinated Chicken Thighs with Carrot Swede Mash
8h 45 min
Chicken Burger with Yoghurt Sauce
Lighter Burgers with Sweet Potato Wedges
1h 40 min