Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp for frying
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp caster sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 100 g double cream
- 500 g chicken thighs, skinless, boneless, diced (2 cm)
- 4 naan breads (see tip)
- 1 red onion, sliced (5 mm)
- 100 g natural yoghurt
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 3644 kJ / 870 kcal
- 41 g
- 81 g
- 40.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Lamb Loin Roll with Salsify and Sweet Potato
Jerk Chicken with Sweet Potato Mash and Vegetables
Beef and Beer Pie