Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g gluten free plain white flour (see tip)
- 840 g water
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 pinches fine sea salt, plus 1 tsp
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 100 g red onions, quartered
- 275 g tomatoes, halved
- 150 g boneless lamb leg, diced (3 cm) then thinly sliced (3 mm)
- 25 g vegetable oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 spring onion (approx. 10 g), thinly sliced (5 mm)
- 1 green pepper (approx. 130 g), cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 180 g potatoes, peeled, diced (1 cm)
- 20 g tamari (see tip)
- 15 g Chinese black vinegar (see tip)
- per 1 portion
- 1383 kJ / 331 kcal
- 13 g
- 46 g
- 10 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Asian-style rice with eggs and vegetables
Chicken, Butternut Squash and Toasted Pine Nut Risotto
Huli Huli Chicken with Macaroni Salad
1h 20 min