Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon and Potato Bake with Dill
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 600 g new potatoes, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 400 g water
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 250 g fresh spinach leaves
- 500 g fresh salmon fillets, skinless, cut in pieces (5 cm x 2 cm)
- 10 - 15 g fresh dill, leaves only, to taste
- 150 g cream cheese
- 250 g whole milk
- 4 medium eggs
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2800 kJ / 671 kcal
- 42 g
- 31 g
- 41 g
Chicken and Cauliflower Curry
1h 10 min
Chicken Pad Thai
Salmon with Broccoli, Couscous and Honey Mustard Sauce