Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tuna, Courgette and Red Pepper Lasagne
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 courgettes, peeled in ribbons (approx. 500 g)
- 1 tsp sunflower oil, for frying
- 3 red peppers, each pepper cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tin tinned tuna, in brine, 2 x 160 g (drained weight approx. 220 g)
- 1 small handful fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 80 g grated mozzarella
- per 1 portion
- 790 kJ / 189 kcal
- 21.2 g
- 10.9 g
- 6.7 g
Cumin Lamb and Aubergine Stew
1h 10 min
Cod with Olive and Bread Topping, Potatoes and Tenderstem Broccoli
Chicken Tagine with Prunes, Figs and Honey