Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Goat's Cheese Pie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 160 g potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced (2 mm)
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 25 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, leaves only
- 170 g red onions, thinly sliced (2 mm)
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- plain flour, for dusting
- 400 g puff pastry, ready-made
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150 g goat's cheese, hard or soft
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- per 1 portion
- 3530 kJ / 844 kcal
- 20 g
- 56.9 g
- 59.6 g
Nut Balls with Tomato Sauce
Goats Cheese and Caramelised Onion Quinoa Tart
1h 50 min
Moroccan Quorn with Bulgar Wheat
12h 50 min