Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pea and Courgette Tarts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g white sandwich bread, sliced, toasted
- 25 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 60 g onions, quartered
- 10 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 175 g frozen green peas, defrosted
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 150 g courgettes, diced (1 cm)
- 30 g double cream
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1812 kJ / 433 kcal
- 18.8 g
- 15.6 g
- 32.9 g
Aubergine Parmigiana - Parmigiana di melanzane
Butternut Squash, Sage and Hazelnut Tart
1h 10 min
Aubergine, Courgette and Red Lentil Gratin
1h 10 min
Baked Eggs in Tomato and Lentils with Goat’s Cheese Sauce
Stuffed Courgettes - Zucchine farcite
Stuffed Peppers with Herbed Quinoa
Lentil, Mushroom and Nut Patties
1h 30 min
Tomato and Vegetable Quiche
1h 45 min
Root Vegetable Gratin
Broccoli and Oat Crumble with Vegan Cheese
Carrot, Pumpkin and Chard Pie
1h 20 min