Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g white sandwich bread, sliced, toasted
- 25 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 60 g onions, quartered
- 10 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 175 g frozen green peas, defrosted
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 150 g courgettes, diced (1 cm)
- 30 g double cream
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1812 kJ / 433 kcal
- 18.8 g
- 15.6 g
- 32.9 g