Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1500 g water
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 500 g penne (short, dried pasta)
- 25 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp for pasta
- 1 garlic clove
- 25 g olive oil
- 100 g Swiss chard, cut in pieces
- 200 g courgettes, sliced
- 25 g fresh basil leaves
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 500 g milk
- 25 g plain flour
g salted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
or margarine, plus extra for greasing
- 80 g mascarpone
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- per 1 portion
- 2335 kJ / 558 kcal
- 25 g
- 69 g
- 20 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken Caprese Pasta Salad
Asian-style rice with eggs and vegetables
Chicken, Butternut Squash and Toasted Pine Nut Risotto