Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Slow-cooked Chickpea Stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 480 g tinned chickpeas, rinsed, drained (2 x 400 g tins)
- 300 g potatoes, peeled, diced (3-4 cm)
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 250 g fresh baby spinach
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- per 1 portion
- 920 kJ / 219 kcal
- 9 g
- 28 g
- 6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.8 g
- 67 g
- 265 mg