Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 480 g tinned chickpeas, rinsed, drained (2 x 400 g tins)
- 300 g potatoes, peeled, diced (3-4 cm)
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 250 g fresh baby spinach
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- per 1 portion
- 920 kJ / 219 kcal
- 9 g
- 28 g
- 6 g
- 67 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Festive Nut Roast Wreath
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Pumpkin and Onion Galette with Autumn Coleslaw
Aubergine, Coconut and Peanut Curry