Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g onions, quartered
- 25 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 350 g Quorn mince
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 550 g water
- 250 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 10 dried apricots, pitted, halved
- 200 g bulgar wheat
- 5 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, chopped
- 1 dash olive oil
- 2 pinches fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 30 g lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 1267 kJ / 303 kcal
- 17.8 g
- 31 g
- 12 g