Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Red Lentil, Kale and Rosemary Pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 75 g carrots, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 75 g celery, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g olive oil
- 100 g red lentils
- 200 g roasted red peppers, preserved, drained, sliced
- 100 g sun-blush tomatoes
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 300 g water
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled (see tip)
or ½ tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 300 g dried tagliatelle (see tip)
- 200 g kale, thick stalks removed, chopped
- 10 g vegan cheese, grated
- per 1 portion
- 2680 kJ / 639 kcal
- 22 g
- 78 g
- 23 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 1344 mg
Sweet and Sticky Red Cabbage and Sweet Potato Salad
Chilli and Peanut Noodles with Tofu and Chilli Garlic Oil
Mixed Grain Pilaf with Beetroot