Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 - 5 garlic cloves, to taste
- 120 g red onions, quartered
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sweet smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 pinch saffron threads (optional)
- 400 g smoked firm tofu, diced (1 cm)
- 250 g roasted red peppers, preserved, sliced (1 cm)
- 500 g cooked rice, leftover, broken up if in clumps or 2 x 250 g ready-cooked rice in pouches
- 50 g tomato purée
- 250 - 300 g boiling water (see tip)
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 100 g frozen peas, defrosted
- fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- 3 lemons, 30 g juice of 1 and 2 cut in wedges
- per 1 portion
- 1515 kJ / 362 kcal
- 19 g
- 34 g
- 16 g