Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 240 g tinned chickpeas, drained and rinsed (1 x 400 g tin)
- 30 g tahini
- 30 g olive oil
- 30 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ - ¾ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 35 g spring onions, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 130 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 120 g gram flour (chickpea flour)
- 120 g water
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil, for frying
- ½ avocado, flesh only, sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- per 1 portion
- 3044 kJ / 728 kcal
- 29 g
- 64.3 g
- 39.4 g
Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Salsa and Purée
Jackfruit and Bean Chilli with Spicy Avocado Purée
Green Goddess Quinoa Salad
Quinoa Salad with Beans and Goat's Cheese