Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g blanched almonds
- 100 g celery stalks, cut in 3 pieces
- 80 g red onions, quartered
- 5 g fresh dill leaves
- 480 g cooked chickpeas, rinsed, drained (2 x 400 g tins)
- 1 ripe avocado, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 80 g lemon juice (approx. 2 lemons)
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 pinches cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 Total recipe
- 6888 kJ / 1655 kcal
- 71 g
- 95 g
- 99 g