Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegan Bean Burgers
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 120 g red onions, quartered
- 50 g rolled oats
- 1 tin red kidney beans (1 x 400 g tin, drained weight approx. 240 g)
- ½ - 1 tsp chilli sauce, to taste
- 2 tsp English mustard
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp sunflower oil
- per 1 portion
- 644 kJ / 154 kcal
- 6.9 g
- 19.1 g
- 5.5 g