Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Salsa and Purée
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 fresh red chilli, halved and deseeded
- 2 garlic cloves
- 80 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 60 g water
- 15 g sherry vinegar
- 50 g sultanas
- 30 g pickled baby capers, drained
- 30 g toasted pine nuts
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest only
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 cauliflowers
- dried oregano, to taste
- 500 g water
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g almond milk
- 50 g dairy-free spread
- 10 g olive oil
- 1 pinch caster sugar
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2092 kJ / 505 kcal
- 9 g
- 28 g
- 40 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6 g
- 1011 mg
Sweet and Sticky Red Cabbage and Sweet Potato Salad
Jackfruit and Bean Chilli with Spicy Avocado Purée
Broccoli Fritters with Radish Salad and Lemon Quinoa
Lentils and Roasted Roots with Salsa Verde
1h 30 min