Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roasted Aubergine Salad with Tahini Dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Green Tahini Dressing
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 g light tahini
- 60 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 60 g water
- 20 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 20 g fresh coriander, leaves only
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 aubergines, sliced lengthways (1 cm)
- 2 Tbsp za'atar, mixed with 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 800 g water
- 120 g bulgar wheat
- 100 g fresh spinach leaves
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 120 g tinned chickpeas (drained weight)
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50 g pitted black olives
- 50 g red onions, thinly sliced
- 80 g low fat feta cheese
- 50 g pomegranate seeds
- per 1 portion
- 1192 kJ / 285 kcal
- 10.9 g
- 24.8 g
- 14.2 g