Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mexican Quinoa Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g quinoa
- 45 g olive oil
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 700 g water
- 1 red pepper, diced (1 cm) (approx. 100 g)
- 1 orange pepper, diced (1 cm) (approx. 100 g)
- 420 g tinned black beans (drained weight)
- 200 g tinned sweetcorn (drained weight)
- 4 spring onions, sliced (2 mm)
- ½ avocado, diced (1 cm)
- 30 g cider vinegar
- 20 g honey
- 30 g lime juice
- 10 g fresh coriander, leaves only, plus 6 sprigs for garnishing
- 1 fresh jalapeño chilli, halved, deseeded
- 1 fresh red chilli, halved, deseeded
- ½ tsp English mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1571 kJ / 374 kcal
- 13.8 g
- 43.2 g
- 12.5 g
Beetroot, Apple and Goat's Cheese Quinoa Salad
Smoky Couscous Salad
Salmon, Quinoa, Feta and Mixed Vegetable Salad
Green Vegetable Frittata - Frittata verde