Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Broccoli Fritters with Radish Salad and Lemon Quinoa
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 160 g red radishes
- 60 g red onion, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 - 2 tsp white wine vinegar, to taste
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 15 g pickled baby capers, drained
Broccoli Fritters and Quinoa
- 1460 g water
- 500 g broccoli florets
- 30 g rice flour
- 20 g wholemeal bread, vegan, torn in pieces
- 70 g blanched almonds
- 30 g rolled oats
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ½ lemon, thin peelings of skin only
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 150 g quinoa, rinsed
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- per 1 portion
- 1715 kJ / 410 kcal
- 18 g
- 39 g
- 18 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2 g
- 1528 mg
Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Salsa and Purée
Lentils and Roasted Roots with Salsa Verde
1h 30 min
Tex-Mex Jacket Potatoes
9h 25 min
Mexican Black Bean Tacos with Sweetcorn Salsa and Avocado