Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lentil, Mushroom and Nut Patties
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g wholemeal bread, torn in pieces
- 50 g walnut halves
- 30 g cashew nuts
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 100 g red lentils, rinsed
- 500 g water
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 150 g chestnut mushrooms, halved
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 15 g Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp linseeds, ground, mixed with 3 Tbsp water
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- mixed salad leaves, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1477 kJ / 354 kcal
- 16 g
- 25 g
- 20 g