Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Goats Cheese and Caramelised Onion Quinoa Tart
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1000 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 200 g quinoa
- 1 butternut squash, approx. 600 g, peeled and cubed (2 cm)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, thinly sliced (3 mm)
- 400 g red onions, thinly sliced (3 mm)
- 15 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp
- 30 g balsamic vinegar
- 2 medium eggs
- 150 g goat's cheese
- 150 g ricotta cheese, leaves only
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- per 1 slice
- 1415 kJ / 338 kcal
- 18.8 g
- 24.3 g
- 17.5 g