Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Warm Mediterranean Couscous Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g olive oil
- 80 g lemon juice (approx. 2-3 lemons)
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp fresh oregano leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp honey
- 1000 g water
- 300 g pumpkin, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 150 g fresh green beans, trimmed
- 120 g couscous, well-rinsed and drained
- 150 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, roughly torn
- 1 - 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 400 g tinned chick peas, rinsed and drained (weight is pre-draining)
- 40 g roasted pine nuts
- 1 tbsp pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 cucumber, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 250 g cherry tomatoes cut into halves
- per 1 portion
- 1293 kJ / 308 kcal
- 8.9 g
- 29 g
- 16 g
- 8.2 g
Spinach, Tomato And Cheese Lasagne
2h 45 min
Fish and potatoes with tomato sauce
Balsamic Salmon and Courgette Noodles
Steamed smoked haddock with new potatoes and spinach