Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g broccoli florets
- 140 g red cabbage, cored, sliced (5 cm)
- 50 g red onions
- 50 g red peppers, sliced (2 cm)
- 1 avocado, diced (1 cm)
- 50 g fat free plain yoghurt
- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 20 g lemon juice
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp flaked almonds
- ½ Tbsp chia seeds
- per 1 portion
- 1550 kJ / 371 kcal
- 11.2 g
- 12.8 g
- 30.5 g