Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Pasta and Filling
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 fresh basil leaves, plus extra for serving
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 1 medium egg
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 30 g olive oil
- 600 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, plus 1 pinch
- water, for cooking pasta
- 16 conchiglioni rigati (large pasta shells)
- 125 g mozzarella, sliced (1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 2813 kJ / 674 kcal
- 44 g
- 31.5 g
- 39.9 g
Lemon, Mascarpone and Artichoke Tagliatelle
Avocado Pesto Orecchiette
Black Bean Quesadillas with Guacamole
Broccoli and Ham Pasta Bake
Meatballs and Chilli Cheese Potatoes
Italian Sausage and Orzo Soup
Chicken, Basil and Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
Tuna Pasta Bake
Quick Tomato and Basil Gnocchi
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro