This recipe is made specially for Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 fresh basil leaves, plus extra for serving
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 1 medium egg
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil
- 600 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, plus 1 pinch
- water, for cooking pasta
- 16 conchiglioni rigati (large pasta shells)
- 125 g mozzarella, sliced (1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 2813 kJ / 674 kcal
- 44 g
- 31.5 g
- 39.9 g