Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Black Bean Quesadillas with Guacamole
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 avocados (approx. 250 g), cut in pieces
- 20 g freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 240 g tinned black beans, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 100 g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 150 g fresh tomato salsa
- vegetable oil, for drizzling
- 4 flour tortillas (see tip)
- per 1 portion
- 2560 kJ / 614 kcal
- 23 g
- 47 g
- 35 g
Crispy Korean Tofu
1h 20 min
Allergen Friendly Roasted Butternut Squash and Black Bean Chilli
Lentil and Vegetable Bolognese Sauce
Mushroom Bolognese with Courgette Noodles