Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 avocados (approx. 250 g), cut in pieces
- 20 g freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 240 g tinned black beans, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 100 g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 150 g fresh tomato salsa
- vegetable oil, for drizzling
- 4 flour tortillas (see tip)
- per 1 portion
- 2560 kJ / 614 kcal
- 23 g
- 47 g
- 35 g
Alternative recipesShow all
BBQ Pulled Jackfruit Tacos with Avocado Crema and Slaw
Beer-Battered Tofish, Mushy Peas,Tartare Sauce and Chips
Creamy Vegan Broccoli and Cheese Soup
1h 15 min
Tex-Mex Jacket Potatoes
9h 25 min