Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ cinnamon stick
- ½ tsp black peppercorns
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 carrot, cut in pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut in pieces
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, cut in pieces
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 - 4 fresh bird's eye chillies, deseeded if desired, to taste
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 240 g tinned chickpeas, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 240 g tinned cannellini beans, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 240 g tinned kidney beans, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 1 Tbsp tomato purée
- 2 Tbsp vegetable stock paste (see tip)
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- per 1 portion
- 1180 kJ / 196 kcal
- 14 g
- 31 g
- 7 g
- 14 g