Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Indian-spiced Roast Butternut and Chickpea Curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 850 g butternut squash, peeled, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 15 g fresh coriander, 5 g stalks, cut in pieces, and 10 g leaves, roughly chopped, plus extra for garnishing
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¾ tsp ground black pepper
- 250 g basmati rice (see tip)
- water, for cooking rice
- 1 garlic clove
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 15 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp chilli powder, mild
- 1 tsp curry powder, medium
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 240 g tinned chickpeas, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 400 g tinned coconut milk
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 250 g ready-to-eat Puy lentils (1 pouch)
- per 1 portion
- 2131 kJ / 508 kcal
- 14 g
- 64 g
- 19 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12 g
- 626 mg
Aubergine and Sweet Potato Shakshuka with Garlic Cashew Cream
Root Vegetable Hotpot with Harissa
BBQ Pulled Jackfruit Tacos with Avocado Crema and Slaw